BabyDan Guard Me Safety Gate, Black
One of the standout features of the BabyDan Guard Me is its auto-fold mechanism.
When you release the gate, it automatically folds back, creating a wide opening for easy passage.
When closed, the gate makes a solid barrier with a clean, simple, and modern look.
Other noticeable features are:
- No trip hazards due to no threshold – makes it perfect for stairs and hallways.
- The expandable design ensures a perfect fit in both narrower and wider spaces.
- Easily operated with just one hand in a simple pull and press movement. No need to put down your child or what else you might be carrying on the other arm.
- Free from BHA, phthalate, and PVC.
Setting up the BabyDan Guard Me is a breeze. Screw the wall mounts to the door frame or wall, adjust the length of the barrier and attach it to the wall mounts. That’s it. In addition to the printed guide, we also provide step-by-step video instructions for the installation via the free Onbox App.
BabyDan Guard Me is made in Denmark by BabyDan from a patented design and an improved formula of high-quality, robust, and durable ABS plastic and nylon.
To ensure children’s safety BabyDan Guard Me is tested and approved by TÜV according to the European standard EN1930:2020 and the American standard ASTM F1004-18.
- If fitted inside a door frame BabyDan Guard Me can cover openings between 64.5-89 cm/25.4-35 inches.
With an extra extension (sold separately) it can cover openings up to 113.5 cm/44.6 inches.
- If fitted on the outside of a door frame BabyDan Guard Me can cover openings between 55-79.5 cm/21.7-31.2 inches.
With an extra extension (sold separately) it can cover openings up to 103.5 cm/40.7 inches.
- If installed on top of stairs there needs to be at least 9 cm/3.54 inches from the gate’s wall mounts to the edge of the top step.
If extended with an extra extension (sold separately) the distance must be a minimum of 13 cm/ 5.12 inches.
- This product is a wall-mounted safety gate that requires to be mounted with screws into a wall or door frame for correct and safe installation. Screws for wood are included in the package.
- If installed on a wall with skirting boards, a spacer on the wall that is at least as thick as the skirting boards is required for correct and secure installation.
BabyDan Guard Me Safety Gate, Black
Type of mounting
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), PA6, TPU and steel. PVC-free
EN 1930 : 2011
Important! Read and follow these instructions carefully and keep for future reference
Inside doorframe: 64,5-89 cm (25.4”-35.0”)
Outside doorframe: 55-79,5 cm (21.7”-31.2”)
Warning: Incorrect installation can be dangerous
Warning: Do not use the safety barrier if any components are damaged or missing
Warning: The safety barrier must not be fitted across windows
Warning: Do not extend with more than 1 extension
Be aware of hazards associated with children using or climbing over the safety barrier.Never climb over the gate. Never allow children to swing on the gate
This safety barrier is for domestic and indoor use only
Keep out of direct sunlight
When fitted as instructed, between two clean structurally sound surfaces, this product conforms to EN 1930:2011
If the safety barrier is used at the top of the stairs, it should not be positioned below the top level
If the safety barrier is used at the bottom of the stairs, it should be positioned at the front of the lowest tread possible
Important: Adjust the barrier to ensure it is as tight as possible, so there is no risk of the barrier stretching over the edge of the top stair
When used at top of stairs, please ensure the barrier is always correctly installed
Please note that this product not necessarily prevents accidents to happen. Never leave your child unattended
This gate is designed for children up to 24 months. However, this guidance should be constantly monitored against your child’s own development, as individual children’s skills do develop at different ages
Important: The screws provided are only intended for fixing into wood.If fixing into other material, use appropriate screws and wall-plugs
If mounting onto brick, drywall or other dissimilar surfaces, it may be necessary to mount a smooth surface such as a wooden batten on to the wall
If the gate is damaged or has been exposed to an accident it must not be used again
Only use original Baby Dan spare parts for this product
The safety barrier has a manual closing system
Always check that the safety barrier is correctly closed and locked
The safety barrier should be checked regularly to ensure that it is secure and functioning in accordance with these instructions
This safety gate is made from ABS, TPU & PA
Only clean using warm soapy water, or a damp cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners or bleach